Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stevie and Hamburger Helper

Here's one of those crazy coincidences: I was watching this interview with Stevie Nicks, and she mentioned using Hamburger Helper back before the money came in. And I'm pretty sure I've never heard of this product in my life before (though it's clear I would have, had I been American). Then I stop the interview to get my own chow, I turn on an episode of Family Guy I've never seen before, and within three minutes there's a substantial segment with Hamburger Helper! Weeeeeird. I was freaked out! Well, not really, but mildly amusing. 

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Good 'ole Hamburger Helper. You don't know what you've been missing all your life. It's the culinary delight in every American's kitchen.... :-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Well, hell. Anything to make food easy, I'm all for! And if it tastes good, so much the better. And I love a good burger.

I always complain that my favorite restaurant in town which feature good burgers are *just* too far away for an easy walking distance, and almost too close to take a cab.