Monday, May 03, 2010

S&tS, the movie

I'm trying to watch Sex And The City, The Movie. And I was trying to find out why, even though it's very true to the TV show's story and characters, I didn't find it very interesting. Then it struck me: it's not funny. The show was a comedy, the movie is not.

Additionally, it's not sexy. The show was raunchy beyond belief. The movie, not.
Amazing that they would remove two of the three most important characteristics of the show when making the movie. (The one they kept was romance.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bitches are too old to be playing those characters. The one who played Samantha was too old even when the series began. Sarah Jessica Parker is too ugly to even be on TV. What were they thinking?

dave nielsen said...

I kind of liked the movie (for what it was) but couldn't get into the show. I think if I was rich and lived in New York, I would be a modelizer. I'm not proud of it, but there you go. :)

P.S. Anonymous, Kim Cattrall is still hot. I think hotter now than when she was younger.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I have it bad for Kristin Davis. Buuuuuutiful.