Tuesday, May 04, 2010

just iPad apps (updated)

It seems to me that a month ago when I browsed the Apple app store in iTunes, I could select to just view iPad apps (and not iPhone apps). And now I feel like I'm going crazy, because I can't find a/the way to do it, it's all one big mix, and it's not even indicated in the list what kind of app it is! This cannot probably be true, am I missing something?

I love Apple's products, but gawd, I wish they had a support line, with a human being actually answering an email! I know it would be expensive, but it would surely help sales and the mood of their customers, and heck, Apple has $20 billion in the bank! (or is it 40 now? Whatever.).

Ah... Bron nicely sent me this screenshot. What's missing on my screen now is the iPhone/iPad choice at the top. Weird.


Ooohhh! I know! It's because I'm now in the UK store, and iPad is not released here yet! The choice is only in the US store.

7 comments:

Bronislaus Janulis / Framewright said...

Eolake,

Look under the black bar in iTunes; there are two buttons. I've sent you a screen grab of what I'm talking about.

Bron

Bronislaus Janulis / Framewright said...

P.S.,

That's why you blog; so you can ask questions and get answers.

iTunes 9.1.1, by the way.

viden said...

The Ohno Second: that brief moment of time before one goes, "Oh no!" The person who never made a mistake never made anything. Fiat lux.

Hal (GT) said...

LOL "That's why you blog...." Amen. Got to love blogs and the people that do them. Thanks for the info on the two buttons.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I blog because there are things I need to get out.

But the comments and help and tips are the "payment", and it's great.

ingunse said...

"I love Apple's products, but gawd, I wish they had a support line, with a human being actually answering an email!"

Just email sjobs@apple.com with your questions:

http://thurly.net//mk5

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Yes, I'd heard he sometimes answers that one. But I wouldn't bother him with "dude, how do I find the iPad apps in the App Store". :-)