Friday, March 26, 2010

Searching Twitter

I still don't remember regularly either to read or the write on Twitter, yet.
Mmm.

But I've just tried searching on it for the first time, and it's really an amazing thing. It's like a super-democratic (unfiltered) googling, and you see what's being said right this minute about anything. Because it's the quickest way in the world to broadcast anything, many things turn up there first of all, if they come into attention of the Internetted world, which is half the world these days.

Another funky little thing: just for fun I tried turning on my Mac reading alerts to me, including tweets. And if my twitter app downloads several at once (if the machine is just being woken up for example), it reads them all at once! It's dead funny to hear.

No comments: