Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Rain and darkness

Me and Laurie Jeffery was having a little net-chat, and I mentioned that right now, at about 4 in the afternoon, it was already quite dark, and the rain made it quite atmospheric too. He told me to blog it. I said I had nothing interesting to say about it off-hand. So he told me to tell you that he made me do it. Hereby done.

I'm quite pleased with the photo though.

(Panasonic GF1, 20mm F:1.7, full opening.)

I love the speed you can do things with these days. From idea to publication in 8 minutes! This is power (article I wrote ten years ago).

5 comments:

Philocalist said...

Sounds to me a little as though you are struggling for inspiration! :-)

Anonymous said...

There you go kids! I bet you didn't know I was the evil genius pulling the strings on Eolake!
All the best,
Laurie.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Come on, Phil, that's a lovely pic.

Dibutil said...

8 minutes?? Too slow! :-)))

TC [Girl] said...

Well...I, for one, just had to pick myself off the floor! LOL!! I fell off my chair in DISBELIEF!! ROFL!! ;-)

Yes, Laurie, you *must* be...an "EVIL GENIUS" to have pulled *that one* off! LOL ;-)

I'm IMPRESSED, Eo!! I think that must have been *quite* a STRETCH for you, but...PROUD of ya for doing it! :-)

And...YES, INDEEDY, that's a MIGHTY FINE picture that you shot, there, Eo!! *I've* been WAY INSPIRED!! THANK YOU for taking 8 MINUTES out of your day to do that and post for us! :-)