Monday, December 01, 2008

A letter

This letter came to Domai today. It's far from unique, but one of the good ones:

dear eolake,
from discovering your site about a year ago, my life has took a 180 and i've began to see women as who they really are. Me and many other young men i know are constantly being bombarded with sex and seeing women just as a possession, lust and nothing more. and for awhile, thats exactly how i thought, that women were just a object and only sex, almost unhuman. then i discovered your site, at first i had no idea what it was thinking it was just another place to look at women, but i was searching for more, i was curious, then upon looking farther into your site, and reading the articles i began to understand the face above the body, the true beauty of women and not just as a object. i thank you for what you've given me, and i hope many of my peers can find the same beauty as i found in domai.

thank you, you've changed my life,
josiah

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this nut talking about? THey're called cum dumpsters for a reason!

Monsieur Beep! said...

Your DOMAI is a milestone, Eolake!
It also has changed my attitude.
Most of the photos are of a high quality, and most models are just, well, beautiful humans.
I'm so glad to have you as my internet acquaintance!
Ah yes, and also this blog of yours is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...
What is this nut talking about? THey're called cum dumpsters for a reason!"

Isn't that, essentially, what gay men can call each other, too?

Anonymous said...

Could be. I wouldn't know.

Anonymous said...

Indeed. DOMAI was a brilliant idea when it started, and it still is. I recently restarted my membership after being away for a long time. Now that my own business has begun to grow like crazy, I can afford DOMAI again, and as the saying goes: If you constantly give, then you will constantly have.
---
Great work and concept, Eolake!
---
Rob
rcmedia.com

Anonymous said...

"Cum dumpsters"? Hey, kiddo, a little respect for the companions of my lonely dateless nights!
Those babes are so fine, even without a dirty pose they AMMGABRO.
Besides, there are no dirty poses. The close-ups are categoric: these babes are squeaky clean.

That's what I, Jalan Raja Omar, call top quality noodies!

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

I'm touched by this letter.
Nice going there, mister deeply perverted nude photographer. :-)

Anonymous said...

Those babes are so fine, even without a dirty pose they AMMGABRO.

That goes without saying, RAF. I'm like John C. Holmes over here! ;-)