Sunday, November 05, 2006

Crazy Korean Girls


Culture is surely a manifold thing, lo the Crazy Korean Girls video.
What's interesting is that it isn't clear whether these girls have great comedic talent, or it is unintentional.

I like one of the viwer reviews in Engrish:
Sakaii wrote: Ours you they are a show whenever I enter in the Youtube I visit voceis. You have that to mainly make shows for the countries in Japan, Brazil and United States. Well for where stroll says of you two. I am its fan? e clearly has that to make more video Good bye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's definitery fine Engrish, mister!

The Korean can be very creative, as the Pucca series illustrates. And it IS about a crazy Korean girl too! (^_^)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I found their home page, but I can't find any Pucca flash cartoons, can you point to some?

Anonymous said...

Alas.

I've seen it once on satellite TV, that's all. But it's excellent.
And no words, so no dubbing needed! :-)

I don't know whether there ARE flash cartoons. Maybe you shoud look out for the DVDs?

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

The wikipedia page says there is. "Pucca / Pucca Funny Love [Hangul:뿌까] is an online Macromedia Flash/computer-generated imagery animated series from the South Korean company Vooz and Jetix."

Anonymous said...

I saw it on Jetix. The TV.
Once. :-( (Too busy)
Not surprised that it could be in Flash format, technically-wise...