Saturday, October 09, 2010

Life is...

"Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans." 
--  Allen Saunders



"Content makes poor men rich; discontentment makes rich men poor."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Does this mean that content is not king after all?



By the way, I just found this in the middle of my notes of important things, I have no idea where it's from or why I noted it down, but I think it's very lyrical and funny:

"There is that to be said for a hairless head", the schoolmaster crowed, almost dancing on his desk.

3 comments:

Jeff R. said...

"Life is what happens..."

John Lennon, not Allen Saunders.

Zip through to 2:15

:-)

Jeff R. said...

I stand corrected.

Saunders was first.

:-(

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

#3 reminds me of the schoolmaster's wig's episode in Tom Sawyer.