Friday, October 30, 2009

Cloud tsunami

[Thanks to Tommy.]
Mark Watson photographs, from a hang glider, the "morning glory" phenomenon of a huge rolling cloud.

Aaaaaand, this way kewl video of the astounding behavior of water drops in slow mo.

Both video deserve the HQ treatment, is why I don't embed them.

Update:
TC [Girl] said...
LOVED the GORGEOUS quality of BOTH vids...for SURE!! Wish ALL uboobs could be this AWESOME!! Thanks, Tommy & Eo for sharing!! :-)

My pleasure.
Thanks for acknowledging, it's good to hear when somebody likes what you post, even when it's basically a link.
Also thank you for acknowledging when other commenter's comments please or amuse you.

5 comments:

TC [Girl] said...

AMAZING and VERY COOL footage, INDEED!! LOVED the GORGEOUS quality of BOTH vids...for SURE!! Wish ALL uboobs could be this AWESOME!! Thanks, Tommy & Eo for sharing!! :-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

My pleasure.
Thanks for acknowledging, it's good to hear when somebody likes what you post, even when it's basically a link.

Tommy said...

I was just blown away by both of these...I've never seen cloud formations like those, but I do wonder how you get a hand glider up above them. Those water drops are wonderful, I never knew that they bounced.

Thanks for the kind words TC[Girl].

TC [Girl] said...

Eolake said...
"Thanks for acknowledging, it's good to hear when somebody likes what you post, even when it's basically a link."

You're welcome, Eo. The pleasure is all mine! ;-) I enjoy letting you know when I like what you post...to let you know that I appreciate your efforts; enjoy what you want to share with us; and...to encourage MORE of same! :-) I enjoy a great deal of what you and everyone else share on here. In a nutshell, I LOVE your site and visiting it!! Thanks, Eo!! :-)

TC [Girl] said...

Tommy said...
"I was just blown away by both of these..."

I agree. Moi aussi!! :-)

"I've never seen cloud formations like those,"

I had never, either! WILD stuff!!

"but I do wonder how you get a hand glider up above them."

"Those water drops are wonderful, I never knew that they bounced."

I thought they were VERY COOL, myself! I will never look at a drop of water the same, ever again. :-)

"Thanks for the kind words TC[Girl]."

You're very welcome, Tommy. COOL find!! Thanks! :-)