Saturday, May 23, 2009

Breathing through the ears


To my great pleasure I'm re-watching 2.5 Men 1, and am up to the first of the two episodes with the smooooking Jenna Elfman. (Seriously, her ice-cool and yet warm and sassy charm and sense of humor...)
And Jenna's character says to Alan words to the effect of: "So you do good spinal adjustments, and you make good pancakes... if you had a TV on your forehead and could breathe through your ears you'd be perfect."

... I guess I didn't get it the first time...
ROTFL!!

I'm not sure I can think of anybody but Jenna who could deliver that with perfect innocence and perfect sauciness at the same time.

[For those who don't get it, it's the female equivalent of the joke that the perfect woman is three feet tall and has a flat head.]

3 comments:

Alex said...

Still can't get into 2 1/2 men. Still, you've reminded me to see if Netflix has "Dharma and Greg".

Apart from that film about the Anthropolgist has she been in any good movies?

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Disappointingly few. I don't get it.
But Ed TV was not bad.
Keeping The Faith was good.
Grosse Point Blank was great (though her part was small).

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

She's so cute. A Domai model with clothes on. :-)

The perfect man? Ah, so that's why my Captcha said "manific"!