Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dave Barry

It seems Dave Barry is writing the occasional column again, that's good news, he may be America's funniest writer. Warning, this column is pretty graphic regarding, uh, behinds and their products.
Somehow it seems appropriate that on that page I saw a link to a video entitled "Bush offers assurance on the economy".

I notice again that apparently in the USA, people are anesticized for a colonoscopy. This is remarkable, because I've tried it and I've also tried a gastroscopy, and the latter is challenging, the former is really not. The scope is much slimmer than the average feces, so there's no pain. I'm guessing the anestesia is pretty much just meant to quell homophobia. (I am not sure that's the right word. I don't mean "fear of gay people", I mean "fear of gay feelings".)

No comments: