Saturday, June 16, 2012

A lovely gal named Dung

Just got this in the email:


Hello, darling! How are u? What's up?
I am Dung.
So, I have not got any idea from what to start. Maybe from this...
One of my friends showed me your pictures and I liked them so much! 
I am searching for interesting, sedate fellow for for a very long time but there are so many assholes who're just banging and then staying me alone. 
I hope that you are one of them! 
So, if u're a nice fellow then I am waiting for ur mail.

If the "u're" and such did not convince me that she's a catch, the name did it!

And I was very pleased to be called an "interesting, sedate fellow".

7 comments:

Andreas Weber said...

"... there are so many assholes who're just banging and then staying me alone.
I hope that you are one of them!"

Hmmm ...

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Yeah, one more puzzling aspect of it!

As well as: what does he/she want me to do!? There was no link in it or anything.
Maybe they're just fishing for working email addresses, adding replies to singles sites spam lists.

TC [Girl] said...

I bet she meant to include the word "NOT" in that last sentence! (She's probably too frustrated w/how she's been being a Ho, herself! lol!)

Sorry she lead you on and didn't leave her "calling card" for you to get back to her, Eo; she sounds like the "woman of your dreams!" (She definitely sounds Asian! Sounds like most dudes' "wet dream!" ;-) Damn; what a TEASE! :-(

Todd Bridges said...

When friends ask you what you did last night you can say "I spent the evening eating Dung."

Anna said...

Haha !

Does "sedate" have another possible meaning here as "under drugs"?

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Can just mean quiet and calm.

Anonymous said...

If it was by drugs the person would be "sedated" rather than "sedate."