Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Ghost Town with Téa

In the series of actresses I worship: Téa Leoni.
And this one is serious.

Watched her in Ghost Town. Lovely and funny film.
Finally a part which made me like Ricky Gervais better, instead of creeping me out.



(Again I wonder why it so often is so hard to find good photographs of people who are both beautiful and famous. They are either poor paparazzi shots or glamour shots which make the subject unrecognisable.)

I think part of Téa's appeal is that she feels like she's missing the defensive barrier that most people, especially beautiful people, have. The "don't come *too* close or I'll have to defend myself" barrier. It's very rare to have very little of that, and it's very pleasant for others. Based on primal fear, I guess.

4 comments:

TC [Girl] said...

She's got some AMAZING peepers! :-) I don't think there are that many who can brag about theirs looking as stunning as hers!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

No kidding.

And on top of that she has such a warm beauty, from the inside, not the "model" kind of prettiness.

I also recommend The Family Man. Quite funny, especially Nick Cage's interactions with his little daughter, who senses he's an interloper in their universe, thinks he's an alien, and makes him promise not to eat hers and her brother's brains.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if those cans would look so stunning if not held up by that dress.

TC [Girl] said...

Eolake said...
"I also recommend The Family Man."

Thanks. Had you not mentioned that, I wouldn't have remembered that she was in it! (Sheesh! It's already 11 years old! How time FLIES! Can't stop thinking of 'Spy Kids' every time I mention time! lol!)

As I remember it, it was a pretty cute movie. Should watch it, again, soon. (I just, finally, got 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.' Have you seen it, yet? Can't believe that it's already been 3 years ago that I saw that!)

(I didn't think much of that, uh, neckline, either. It didn't compliment her physique; it seems way too low. Not many can pull that look off, anyway.