Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Folding bottle

A man goes to the Patent Office with some of his new designs.

"I'd like to register my new invention," he said.

"OK," the clerk said. "What is it?"

"It's a folding bottle," the man replied.

"What do you call it?" asked the clerk.

"A fottle," the man replied.

"A fottle?" the clerk replied. "That's a stupid name! Can't you think of something else?"

"Maybe I could," the man said. "I've got another invention. It's a folding carton."

"And what do you call that?" asked the clerk.

"A farton," the man replied.

"That's rude!" the clerk replied. "You can't possibly call it that!"

The man said, "I guess I'll have to get back to you when I come up with a different name for my invention of the folding bucket!"



Make $$$$ - Guaranteed!

You too can make $$$$!

We are all interested in making $$$$, so here is a guaranteed way.

Caution: This is not for the clumsy.

Are you interested in making $$$$ fast?

Here's an incredibly simple way to do it.

There is nothing to buy, no investment to make, no money to lose!

Try it now!

Follow this simple procedure:

1) Hold down the shift key.

2) Hit the 4 key four times fast.

No comments: