Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Deeper thoughts

Deeper thoughts. Many good ones there.

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life? --Age 15

Who can argue with that.
It's a silly saying. It would mean that it's meaningless to start anything which would take longer than 24 hours to complete.

My young brother asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth--that most of us go to hell and burn eternally -- but I didn't want to upset him. --Age 10
-

1 comment:

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

The second one is SO thoughtful. This ten year-old sure loves his/her little brother!
:-)