Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bailout! Bailout!

Bailout! Bailout!, video, funny.
"So where's my bailout? ... Apparently I haven't done anything irresponsible, damaging, expensive, risky, or stupid enough to deserve a bailout."

On a similar topic, last night I had a surprising dream: it included a really gorgeous and glamorous woman (I think with some kind of aesthetic tattoo which moved around on her neck and face!), very modernly and stylishly dressed. She and her father was running a small and new bank (are there small and new banks?) in very top posh offices in Copenhagen (are there top posh offices in Copenhagen?).
And when I woke up and thought about it, I realized that this is one of the reasons financial institutions are not responsible and conservative: because people like these don't get their Lexuses and super-homes like that. Not within five years anyway, and that's when they want them.

No comments: