Friday, September 19, 2008

A Tale Of Two Loaves

This picture, like the camera picture below, exists for several reasons:
  1. To play with my new studio light. Real kool.
  2. To play with depth of focus software. Even at F:22 you don't get all of a subject like this all in focus, and apertures smaller than around 11 sacrifice sharpness. But you can combine exposures in software. Also amazing.
  3. Because I like the subject. This is a home-baked white/wholewheat bread with raisins and a wholewheat/rye bread. (You can see a dent from the breadmachine's kneader.)

2 comments:

Monsieur Beep! said...

Yum Yum Yum!

;-)

This picture makes me go a big hungry one.

:-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thanks.
It is indeed delicious, especially when fresh.

I'm not so taken with the rye bread as I'd expected, I'll have to experiment with the recipe.