Friday, May 02, 2008

Coffee mill


When I was visited recently by a couple of old friends (o, how we laughed and talked), including one who was my boss in the nineties, he one-upped me in the espresso machine department, he's taken courses, has a bigger one (espresso machine that is), and uses a coffee mill.

So I decided to get one myself, seeing as I was not always happy with the quality of my coffee. After some research, I bought a Dualit Burr Coffee Grinder, and I just got it today.

So far I'm very happy with it. It seems like quality, and it's compact, fast, and really easy to use.

And I must say it actually makes a difference to use freshly-ground coffee. I had to have two cups this morning, it was delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the new Stanley Cup line of coffee grinders.

Bert said...

I also read somewhere that a good whiff of freshly ground coffee brings you all the antioxidants you need for your day... one way of making coffee good for you!