Wednesday, January 03, 2007

David's blog

There is a new photo blog from my friend David in Liverpool.
First time I met David, I told him that he actually do look a little like John Lennon. He made a face, I was never quite sure if he did not like the idea, or if he did not believe the compliment.
The blog is called Chapter Thirteen, but he says it does not refer to the American term meaning bankrupt.

Me and David (frig grammar) spent a nice afternoon in Liverpool photographing. For some reason I never posted those images, maybe I should if you think. Here are the first two. (Obviously the bloke on the bench with the huge Canon is David.)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photograph of the clock tower is quite splendid. Very rich indeed. Good work.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

It's an awesome building by the riverfront in Liverpool, and the light was amazing that afternoon.

Anonymous said...

"the light was amazing that afternoon."
The photographer wasn't half bad either. :-)

It's odd : looks like there's a dragon perched on top of that church (is it a church?), while St George appears to be half-hiding on a lower roof level.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

It's not clear at the size Blogger will permit me to post, but the figure at the top is a goose. I forget what the story about it is.

Anonymous said...

Let's take a wild guess there : "The goose that ate the Dragon while St George was delayed in the stairs"?

"The goose that sang on the rooster's perch"?

"Why did the goose climb the building"?

"The goose that challenged the maverick"?

"It goose without saying, so I'll yell it from high above"?

I'd suggest less childich story titles, but I'm baby-sitting too much these days.