Sunday, January 15, 2006

Goalaholics Anonymous

"I don't know whether my life has been a success or a failure. But not having any anxiety about becoming one instead of the other, and just taking things as they come along, I've had a lot of extra time to enjoy life." - Harpo Marx

Last year I wrote this:

---
Goalaholics Anonymous

I have started a support group named Goalaholics Anonymous. You are invited.

Du you sit up in bed suddenly when you should be sleeping, getting overwhelmed by a burning desire to have a strong goal, any goal?

Are you restless and irritated even though you know everything is going great and according to plans?

Are you sometimes absent while talking to others, staring out the window and dreaming of things greater than this world?

Join Goalaholics Anonymous. Vi know how you feel. We may teach you to appreciate the little things while the rest of the world are slowly waking up.

Goalaholics Anonymous: For big people in a little world.
---

I wanted to register goalaholics.com for this, but it turned out somebody had beaten me to it, a cool guy named Stephen Shapiro.

No comments: