Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to destroy a D90

I posted about how to paint a camera, if anybody could. And later bought a pink one, as being easier. Well, the Nikon D90 does not come in pink, but despite it being a pretty macho camera, somebody thought it should be.
I would have used an old camera instead. Especially since he clearly has no idea about dissembling cameras or painting things.
I wonder if this is meant to be comedy of a sort?



Sample comments:
Krzysztof:
Bloody... How could they destroy D90. I mean how could they do anything that stupid to any camera.

ollyIs:
Pointless and annoying. Who decided that this guys monotone drawl would engage and entertain anybody?
-

2 comments:

KabelYaache said...

I think that 'British Jap' should be shredded. A more absolute waste of internet server drive space I haven't seen.

Some one needs to tell him that he's in the Wong profession.

Leviathud said...

Just because something can be done, doesnt mean it should be done. Im irked at the pointlessness of that clip.


and the fact that Im going around without a good camera and he's nonchalantly ruining his.