Monday, January 11, 2010

tOP's Camera Of The Year

A humongous post on tOP: Camera Of The Year. Bound to be lots of cool observations like usual.
There are some interesting observations on the Pentax K-x, for example. What some of us saw as a dreadful thing, the many bright color-variations they sell it in, has contributed to make it a hit.
I'm reconsidering my negative reaction to the look of the white K-x. The camera feels really good in the hand, and is fast (albeit a little noisy (but no more so than classic SLRs, I discover)). And maybe the different look will make people react differently to it. And... well, it's growing on me, a little bit.

1 comment:

timmykeels said...


Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .
Do check
Paypal Login
gemini login