Sunday, September 12, 2010

New blog: E-reader Joy

New blog: E-reader Joy.
It's mine, and I made it so I can go wild with the ereading obsession without overwhelming this blog with it.
It'll be about all aspects of digital reading.
Now we'll just see how long my interest lasts!
Perhaps it'll fade soon after we get the perfect device. Whatev'.
TTL may have planted the seed of making a separate blog, so thanks dude.

Update: Mikko said:
I really like reading your thoughts, but the sheer amount of ipad/ereader-stuff was almost too much... Now, get back to some tits and photography.

My pleasure.
In these nice tits* shots, notice the pleasant blurred background. Great bokeh.



BTW, I just ordered the 50mm Canon macro lens. Seeing that coffee video recently, I realized I didn't have a macro for Canon, what an oversight. And this lens is compact and apparently real damn sharp , and has very nice bokeh (background blur).

*I'm sure you all know that tits are small birds. 

7 comments:

Mikko J. Kalavainen said...

Whew. Thank heavens. I really like reading your thoughts, but the sheer amount of ipad/ereader-stuff was almost too much... Now, get back to some tits and photography. Mmkay? :D

TC [Girl] said...

CUTE tits! ;-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Yeah, I like them perky in the morning.

ttl said...

Well great, now I have to follow yet another blog just so I won't miss any juicy posts about iPad cases. Oh well, that's what you get when you sign up for the internets: a never ending demand for your attention. ;-)

TC [Girl] said...

I shoulda used the word "nice," instead of "cute" to make that sound funnier. Oh well. :-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Mmmm, yeah, but I don't think you'd use that word about the birds, though, so...

Tommy said...

Mikko said: "Whew. Thank heavens. I really like reading your thoughts, but the sheer amount of ipad/ereader-stuff was almost too much... Now, get back to some tits and photography."

I have to say that I agree. Enough said...