[Thanks to Observando]I think I'll get few of these kinda clips. What are they called in English?
Update: thanks to Pop, who informs, they're called binder clips.
I just verified something: you can avoid the hazardous disassembling of your cable's wires by taking apart the clip's "arm" instead. You should be able to easily slide it out of its notch, insert your cable, and then put it back in.
DDD found this:
I'd love to see a hot chick in a binder clip dress, and naked under it. There's nothing so tantalising as when you can almost see things. Once many years ago, in a church of all places, I met a gorgeous Italian girl, who wore a sweater with knitting-holes so big it was almost transparent. I thought I'd get a heart attack. Or at least a neck incident from trying not to look down all the time.
From a review:
- A great bookmark that won't lose your place.
- Keep bags of chips closed as well as bags of frozen vegetables.
- Hold a stack of credit cards together in a pocket or bag.
- Keep curtains closed to keep the light out, great for hotels.
- Use it to hold electronic cords in place, take the wire out and run the cord through, then replace the wire.
- Use as a key chain that won't get lost, again by removing and replacing the wire.