Notes on life, art, photography and technology, by a Danish dropout bohemian.
When you drink the water, remember the river.
Looks to me like semi-raw stock, from which short clips could be produced for themed publicity campaigns. Not an uncommon process in the large corporate advertising world, except that such raw material is seldom publicly released (sometimes circulates within the advertising world; saw a few similar 15+ minutes ads when I worked as a sound man).What is weird is that those were shot with the real guys, which normally would happen only if the campaign was a go, and we haven't seen any of that stuff in actual ads. Might still be work in progress, though, or maybe the actors are simply very good impersonators?Contents looks weird to me, but I never like MS ads anyway.
If we think about it, most of us computer users are working for Bill Gates whether we realize it or not,because 69.49% of us are still usingWindows XP, and 17.85% of us are nowusing Vista, for a total of 87.34% of the world's computer users.
It's an interesting commercial to say the least. Time will tell whether or not it'll ultimately get their message across?Question is... and this is honestly not meant to be a snide comment at all... what exactly is the message they're trying to get across?Tommy
I wish I knew? "We're middle aged, but still hip enough to be weird"?
Post a Comment