Thursday, May 27, 2010


Just as a follow-up:
I took a chance on the Scosche HZ5 tuneSTREAM Bluetooth Headphones.
And they work with my pad and they work with the iPod Touch 3rd gen. They are stylish and light-weight, and what little I've had time to test them yet, it seems the sound is great.
And you don't need a dongle/adapter, which is great.
You can adjust volume on the headset, very handy.
You're also supposed to be able to skip songs, but I've not gotten that to work yet.

UK link. (Not sold in the US?)

6 comments:

gustrons said...

Really, really, really not trying to be a smart arse, just wondered if I could afford them. The answer is no:

http://thurly.net//nrz

Even so, your fandom waits with baited breath for your final thumb signal verdict on this kit.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

You make me almost nervous about mentioning my flagship headphones coming next week from Stax. They cost 20 times what these did.

Well, I don't booze, I don't smoke, I don't pay for a car, I live small, so I can afford these things.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Durnit, live chat with the producer tells me that Apple's products do not support "next track" over bluetooth. Durn it all to heck.
I'll just have to live with it.
Otherwise, a lovely product.

gustrons said...

Thanks for not mentioning the drugs, the gambling, and the catamites. Without people like you AND me, trickle-down would not be a viable economic engine.

Bruce said...

I was going to mention that my bluetooth headphones support "next track" on my Android phone and my iMac, but not my iPad. Looks like you already found out about the problem - it's not the headphones, it's the iPad. Let's hope that is fixed in version 4 of the iPad OS.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

That would be great.

----
Gustrons; I've been looking for the famous catamites, but they all seem to be male. :-(