Thursday, April 15, 2010

RIP Peter Steele

Saddest News Ever: RIP Type O Negative Vocalist Peter Steele, article.
"I’ve seen Type O Negative live more times than I could even recount and their shows were always memorable and amazing. Besides being super talented and beyond gorgeous, Pete Steele was also the nicest guy to his fans. He even signed the cover of my Playgirl issue that had his centerfold spread in it – which is framed and hanging on my wall to this day."

The writer, my friend Gail Worley, also interviewed Peter in 2003.

2 comments:

Cristina Rodguez said...

http://magneticmary.blogspot.com/2010/04/rip-peter-steele.html

Miserere said...

I never thought I'd be given this crap piece of news by you, Eo! I started listening to TON back in their October Rust days and loved Pete's sense of musical humour.

Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity is a classic :-)

Long live Pete Steele!

I'm off to the gym right now and will be playing October Rust on my (non-iPod) mp3 player.