Monday, April 12, 2010

Impracticality

I've been wondering for a while if companies don't actually do this.

(click for big pic.)

Re. how you get the large version, Mike Johnston said:
Go here...
http://www.dilbert.com/
...and click on the little magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of each strip.

Which reminds me: an iPad app I would love to have is one which collects various web strips as they come out and presents them in one simple interface. I'd be happy to pay for it to avoid the ads.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Wow that comic is much better resolution than what we normally get at dilbert.com. Is there a trick I'm unaware of? :-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I don't know. tOP linked to it here.

If you figure it out, tell us.

The Dissonance said...

"I've been wondering for a while if companies don't actually do this."

Why yes, yes we do. ;o)

Jan said...

Thanks to Mike for the trick and to Eolake for sharing it. Excellent!