Friday, November 21, 2008

Giving thanks

Woa, my head cold seems to be over. That's a real good item for thanksgiving, yesterday I was so miserable I just wanted to blow my itching noggin' off.
Feeling good today.

Also I got a bank statement today, and I'm happy that the Sterling, much to my surprise, has slid compared to the dollar. The opposite direction over the past few years really hurt my bottom line, since I earn in dollars but live in the UK. It was almost down to 1:2 and it's now closer to 1:1.5, that makes a huge difference for me.

Since I'm doing this... 2008 has been a good year for me personally. I've worked diligently on my spiritual journey in the mystical (non-duality) way, and it has often been hard, but I feel I've made amazing progress, and I can't wait to see how the rest of it turns out.

No comments: