Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Readability again

These days, if I don't post a article to Instapaper for leisurely reading on my iPad, I usually just hit the key combo for Safari's "Reader" service. So I had almost forgotten about the Readability service. But I've reinstalled it now, and it actually kick Reader's butt, simply because it's so much more flexible. You can finetune everything, margins, text size, and background colour... For example, I love reading on the cream background I've selected. (There are only a few to select from. I'd have preferred stepless selection, but fortunately that cream one ("ebook" it's called) seems to hit the spot for me.)

Safari Reader:

Readability:

(More about the Siri article, if you're curious.) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't this belong on your other blog that no one reads?