Saturday, October 16, 2010

Could we ever learn to love driverless cars?

Could we ever learn to love driverless cars?, article.

You may have heard that Google, of all companies, are working with research in driverless cars. This struck me though:
"By 1994, scientists had developed a vehicle that was able to negotiate its way through three lanes of Paris traffic."

Me, I'm all for it. I would be way more likely to travel if I could just give a destination and then hunker down in the back seat with a soft throw blanket and my iPad. Heck, I might even black out the windows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have heard that Google, of all companies, are working with research in driverless cars.

People joke about it, but I think Google really might be trying to take over the world. ;-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

They have to. They have just enough money to do so, but they don't yet have enough money to take over *other* worlds, so there's no choice.