Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Philogyny

I've just discovered that I, without realizing it, am and all my life have been, a philogynist (phi·log·y·ny, noun: love of or liking for women).

-----
Confession time: I have to admit it makes my heart swell with pride to know that I have helped to support the production of, and distribution of, such wonderfully beautiful pictures as this. I'm sorry, that's just how it is. While you might find such things by luck very occasionally on the odd girly site, Domai is the only one I know of which specializes in it, and much more of it has been made and distributed because of Domai.

Update: and just now, another set of this quality was submitted for my review by one of my most keen photographers (like several of them, a young woman herself). Gawd, I love my work!

--------------
Philogynists of the world, untie!

4 comments:

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Like you guessed, the "untie" bit is a pun.

Monsieur Beep! said...

This is a wonderful picture.

Bronislaus Janulis / Framewright said...

I'm mostly a philogynist, except when I'm a misogynist, but the womens, they are always lovely to look at.

Seems appropo that "frights" be the word verification.

Anonymous said...

Bronislaus: you can't be both at the same time. You can just like a woman's body, which makes you farrrrrrr from a philogynist