Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Night Stand

I still get amazed at the unexpected, innovative, and wonderful apps people come up with for the padform. For example Night Stand, a simple collection of luminous clock interfaces! Now I can see what time it is at night, in an aesthetic way, without turning on the light, and without anything ticking.
It also has alarms (including music), screen dimming, snooze button...)


-----
I have browsed several "hit lists" of padform apps recently. TC Gal found this good one.

2 comments:

Gil said...

I use that app on my iPhone. It's great when you're doing something like public speaking and you need to keep an eye on the time without looking at your watch every few minutes. You just lay your iPhone on the podium after starting up that app! I love it!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Good idea.

Upon trial I found that even on low setting it was too bright for sleeping.