Monday, August 11, 2008

New Datamancer computer

New Datamancer computer.
Datamancer is the guy who made my steampunk keyboard.



Alex said:
I'm wondering where HorsePunk will come in, you know where Steam failed and we reverted to horse power. Be interesting one to bandy about a bit. Or maybe OxPunk where a virulent disease wiped out all horses and cattle became the mainstay of power.

Or Dog Punk?
Back in the nineties, I had this one on a tee-shirt "Poodle With A Mohawk":


I've written a song about him, in the style of Ministry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I am fascinated by both the steampunk and dieselpunk. I've discovered these sub-cultures very recently and I like them much :)

Alex said...

I'm wondering where HorsePunk will come in, you know where Steam failed and we reverted to horse power. Be interesting one to bandy about a bit.

Or maybe OxPunk where a virulent disease wiped out all horses and cattle became the mainstay of power.

Alex said...

I was thinking more along the lines of steampunk and cyberpunk than punk rock. Hey rock-punk, what if caveman discovered rock earlier than was historically thought - we may have had a 1000 year advance in technology - it would all be very different.

Oh, yeah, Flintstones. Duh!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Wow, coinkidink! Right now I'm watching an animated show with Fred Flinstone fused with Tony Soprano.

Alex said...

Whedonesque Dieselpunk I believe a new(ish) Serentity web comic