Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wild Hogs and My Cousin Vinnie


Just a quick note, because you can surely find hundreds of reviews and pages on Wild Hogs, so I'm not gonna add much to that, except to say it's warmly recommended. Great fun, and all the actors are in top shape.

Oh, Marisa Tomei... sigh. Have you seen My Cousin Vinnie? Wow. Great movie, dead funny, and her performance in it won a highly deserved Oscar. And she's so attractive I have to bite my knuckles when I watch it.

I wish Marisa had been in more comedies though. Looking over the lists to find more films with her to watch, there's frankly not many that beckon me. They are mostly sappy romances and sleazy thrillers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Marisa Tomei... sigh. Have you seen My Cousin Vinnie? Wow. Great movie, dead funny, and her performance in it won a highly deserved Oscar.

Agreed Eolake :)

Alex said...

Just saw a trailer for "The Perez Family" she looked great in that too.

My cousin Vinny taught me all about "positraction" and "Grits".

Cliff Prince said...

Yes, Marisa is one of those lovelies who is able to be beautiful, girlish, and (supposedly) attainably "normal" and "natural" all at the same time. She seems like you might actually meet her across the street planting petunias or something. Yet more fantasies of unattainability ...