Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fashion 360, Powered by Nikon

Fashion 360, Powered by Nikon, article.
"The Fashion 360, Powered by Nikon is an intricate technical rig of fifty D700 cameras timed at different intervals to capture celebrities on the red carpet from an innovative visual “surround sound” perspective. In collaboration with production company Big Freeze, the Fashion 360, Powered by Nikon will allow viewers at home to experience a 360-degree view of their favourite celebrities."

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited I probably can't sleep tonight. How often, in the many thousands of hours I've sat breathlessly captured by the thrills and imagination of the catwalk, have I not thought: "if only I could see this from all 360 degrees!"
Well, now it's possible. Mankind will never suffer from paucity of a high culture diet again.

1 comment:

Ray said...

As some wit on TV said last night,
"You can cover manure with powdered sugar, but it still isn't a jelly doughnut." :)