Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nikon D60

Nikon D60 review.

This is a really capable and pleasant entry level camera. I have the D40, and that's ususually the one I reach for when I need a quick picture.

I was in town with Laurie Jeffery recently. He was carrying the D40x, which he has bought for his wife, Vicky. And not only has she gotten very active photographically after getting this camera, but he himself (a pro photographer) is quite impressed by it.
(The D40x was a small upgrade from the D40, and the D60 is a small upgrade to the D40x.)

Vicky was at a local Women's... er, convention/exhibition thingy, and that's where we went. Then we went to get lunch at our favorite Italian. And when we came back, we found out that in our absense, not only had the convention had a pole dancing demonstration, but it had been picketed by feminists who had been so disruptive that the police had been called. Dang, I wanted to see that.

No comments: