Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Night Time (Is The Right Time)

Update: doesn't this work for anybody?
It's a great fun clip, so I have uploaded the video to my own server. Get it here (15MB). (It's also better quality than the version on YouTube, which for some reason got pretty blotchy this time.)
It's the Cosby family lip syncing to a Ray Charles song.
----
Update: Oddly, this video now generates a "not available" message after only hours. Even odder, for me it still plays if I go to youtube. See if it works for you here.

... And odder yet, I also get a "not available in your country" (???), but only in Mozilla. It works for me in Safari and Firefox.


8 comments:

Bert said...

This video is not available in your country?

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I don't understand the question.

I ripped it from DVD, since I couldn't find it on youtube.

Bert said...

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't very clear (thought you would recognize the message).

More precisely, I get a "We're sorry, this video is no longer available" message in the embedded frame when I try to play the video. If I get the URL from the menu and paste it directly in Firefox, then I get the "This video is not available in your country" message from the YouTube page.

Bert said...

"And odder yet, I also get a "not available in your country" (???), but only in Mozilla. It works for me in Safari and Firefox."

I get the same result from either Firefox or IE6. Could it be that someone keeps flagging the video as inappropriate on YouTube... R.A.F.?

Bert said...

Thanks for persisting, 'twas worth it! :-)) They're all good, but the little one's performance is really something. LOL!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I know, isn't she awesome?

I looked her up yesterday, and she has grown into a gorgeous woman. Sadly under-used by Hollywood, though, as it happens all the time.

Anonymous said...

Nope, not me, not this time.
I've currently got bigger fish to fry. Namely, sardines.

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

There's actually a refined joke here: "Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man" is notoriously best friends with... the Human Torch!