Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Leave Britney alone"


"Leave Britney alone". This is a demonstration of how the Net has changed the world, for better and worse. This bizarre, disturbing plea from an androgenous fellah, Chris, is today the number one video on YouTube, and is already after a day making the rounds in the mainstream media.

Update... OK, this is funny, just nine minutes ago, Chris added this video where he says that he "can't think about 9/11 when Britney is going through what she is going through".

We should all have fans like that. On second thought... maybe not.

The broadcast-yourself web is weilding some bizarre results. This little girl is saying "please send me hate mail. I love hate mail. I only got like... none."

By the way, the excellent film Austin Powers 3 had a bunch of high-powered guest stars, and for some reason Mike Meyers had chosen to include Britney Spears. I said then that she was not in the same class or had the same staying power as the others. It seems now that this was correct.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never have I had the desire to slowly back away from my computer screen like I did while watching that video.

Anonymous said...

Boy, that was pretty serious.

To balance the energies, here is Tannhaus' Oh God, I'm Drunk (Episode 1).

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I know. Wasn't it awful to watch!?

Dibutil said...

This guy is actually a comedian actor promoting himself. Quite successfully, I'd say ;)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

He's one hell of an actor then. Hats off.

I don't think he's acting in this one, though.

Anonymous said...

Never have I had the desire to slowly back away from my computer screen like I did while watching that video.

I agree with blade. Back away slowly then forget you ever viewed it. Geesh.

Anonymous said...

That guy is so gay!

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Are you sure that's a guy?

Little girl, I'll be happy to share all my hate mail with you. I get, like, lots of it just on this blog. I'll forward it all to you, okay?

Britney's going through something these days? What, puberty? About time she grew up. :-P

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Gay?! No!? :)

I was very in doubt about his gender for a while, but on some other videos I think you can see a hint of stubble, and his cranial structure...

Anonymous said...

It was pretty clear to me he was a guy, just a really, really, really, really gay one. And I mean really. This guy would be too gay for most gays.

Anonymous said...

"I was very in doubt about his gender for a while, but on some other videos I think you can see a hint of stubble, and his cranial structure..."

He's shirtless in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dohJmVKcgQM

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Um... no thanks, Peaceful Blade. I don't think I WANT to see him shirtless.

My therapy's costing me enough as it is.

Anonymous said...

this thing is soooo i mean seriosly popular in vegas. Radio, TV, and even on advertisements. This is a piece of crap gone rong. It is so annoying. People re enact at my school about this crap.

Anonymous said...

He/she is very funny. You should check out his/her vid. which is a dance by him for britney. It was funnier when his vid. for his dance was mixed with the vid. of judges make when they see a terrible performance. LMAO, that was hilarious. Its so shocking to see a crazy freak like Chris to be living free and now even becoming more popular than Mr. Bean which was my lil' sis's one of her favourite hilarious character.