Monday, August 06, 2007

Lost Girls again

A sexually frank and bold interview with Alan Moore and Melinda Gebbie, authors of Lost Girls.

---
The interview will not play on the Mac. I ran crying to our super-techie TTL, and he helped me. If you use Mac, go to versiontracker.com and get the newest version of Mplayer. Then open that app and press Command-U and type in this address:

mms://a604.v217620.c21762.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/604/21762/v0001/ondemandwm.chumtv.com/specialty/sex-tv/2007/07/lost_girls.wmv

(The address probably won't wrap. Try tripple-clicking on it to select the whole address.)

---
By the way, Alan Moore on religion, his an others'. (He worships a snake god.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this guy before, but sounds like he gets it. Hair growth, that is. No! I meant the essence of magick. Even if he is a little ambiguous in his explanations.

Anonymous said...

"Magick"? Is that, like, a magical gimmick?

It would come in handy for me: I can't download the movie, and my dial-up is way too slow to view it live, I only hear a few seconds at a time.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

No, it's real magic. Except Moore says it's all in the mind.