I was just thinking today: the term "F.Y.I." (For Your Information) is really redundant, isn't it? What other reason do you have to tell somebody something other than to inform them?
And in that vein, I just got this:
Stephen Wright Musings
Here's a few amusing thoughts, tidbits and nuggets that have been rolling around in the mind of comedian Stephen Wright:
* I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
* I had amnesia once - maybe twice
* All I ask is a chance to prove money can't make me happy.
* What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
* They told me I was gullible... and I believed them.
* Two can live as cheaply as one. For half as long.
* Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
* What if there were no hypothetical questions?
* One nice thing about egotists, they don't talk about other people.
* When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
* What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?
* I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
* The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
* How can there be self-help "groups?"
* The speed of time is one second per second.
* Is it possible to be totally partial?
* What's another word for thesaurus?
* Is Marx's tomb a communist plot?
* If a number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still number 2?
* It's not an optical illusion, it just looks like one.