Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A tale of new band names

Deadpool II is funny. Near the beginning there’s a scene where DP (no, not that) is slaughtering a whole steam room full of Asian gangsters. And what music do they pair it with? Metallica? Slayer? Neopunk Deathfok? Drama Mortis? Figurative Blood? Anal Insertion? No... Enya!

===
... Most of those band names I made up. It’s a hobby.

Damn, now I have to start a band named Anal Insertion.
Or at least write a book named “Anal Insertion European Tour ‘37”. Subtitle: “All I got was this dumb tee-shirt, the band stole all my coke”.

2 comments:

Joe Dick said...

Yeah, loved that - Deadpool and the Guardians of the Galaxy movies are the only superhero movies I can stand, partly due to the humour, partly because I didn't know anything about them going in.

club atletismo cuntis said...

Hi nnice reading your post