Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Angels

Angels are messengers, women are angels.

When I was much younger there was a dress-up-dance-in-the-streets in Copenhagen. At one point I was standing in the crowds in a tiny cinema in central town, and across from me was this tall vision with bright red long hair. She had on a long, dark blue patterned dress, and the dress had a long slit while revealed the entirety of her left leg. I was mesmerised.

==
There are so many moments in the past where I now wish I'd had a camera.

Update: I was challenged to draw it. I'm out of practice, but here's a very quick sketch.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eolake,

Pick up a pencil and draw her as you remember. Post the drawing on your blog. We will enjoy seeing it.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thanks. I've now made an attempt.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

... I haven't drawn realistically for 20 years. And unless you're very highly trained, it really takes photographic support to make it good.