Saturday, September 19, 2009

She comes in colors everywhere


Remember the "Flower Power" iMac? Short life in 2000, not very popular I gather. I sorta liked it, though, and certainly compared to some color options Pentax are now selling in Japan.

I am not sure if all of the combinations are serious, or possible. But just because many are ugly, let's not dismiss the idea out of hand.

Patrick of Neutralday.com made fun of me for wanting a colored Panasonic G1. Well, I did actually get the blue one (it was on sale dead-cheap with two lenses), and I can report that the blue color on that one is so dark that you hardly notice it at all.

Talking about Patrick, here he is talking about in interesting new compact DSLR from Pentax, the K-x.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Now, given these K-x options (in japan at least) I'd make fun of you less. My argument would be typically these things don't hold up well over time, like the old iMacs. I have a feeling the current generation of macs will look good for some time to come.

Still, while at the Pentax event I was digging the white, and navy...the red I'm still not so sure about