Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hollywood Squares Answers

Hollywood Squares Answers
Samples:

Peter Marshall
What are “dual-purpose cattle” good for that other cattle aren’t?
Paul Lynde
They give milk and cookies — but I don’t recommend the cookies.

Peter Marshall
Imagine you are a child in your mother’s womb, can you detect light?
Paul Lynde
Only during ballet practice.


Peter Marshall
When a couple has a baby, who is responsible for its sex?
Charley Weaver
I’ll lend him the car. The rest is up to him.

Peter Marshall
Before a cow will give you any milk, she has to have something very important. What?
Paul Lynde
An engagement ring.

Peter Marshall
According to Robert Mitchum, one thing has ruined more actors than drinking. What?
Charley Weaver
Not drinking.

Peter Marshall
When the Lone Ranger finished with a case, he left something behind. What?
Paul Lynde
A masked baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you don't like game shows. Hollywood Squares is below even Wheel of Fortune in the game show hierarchy. For shame!

And those aren't even funny!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I've never seen it.

Some of them are very funny.

Cliff Prince said...

Scuttlebutt is, that many of the joke answers were pre-scripted. Very funny, though. I especially prefer "I'll lend him the car. The rest is up to him."

Anonymous said...

That's not funny, that's lame. Why? Because it's the obvious answer.

Cliff Prince said...

... I thought the juxtaposition and surprise were both funny. Like arguing on the internet.

Anonymous said...

I didn't find them funny either but then I've seen the show, so that may be why. :)