Saturday, May 27, 2006

"Ch-ch-changes" II

The Son of Ch-ch-changes, part II, the sequel, The Changeling Returns, This Time it's Personal!

How come...
  • All the Chinese restaurants in my town have changed name at least once since I came here?
  • Courtney Cox's breasts size is never the same twice?
  • The weather in Lancashire can change from rain to shine six times in a day?
  • And manage to do it between me putting on my shoes and putting foot on the street?
  • Women I know never seem to have the same hair color if it's been more than a week since I met them?
  • Mainstream TV shows these days have more sex in one episode than I've had in my life?
  • I still think of Apple as a computer company, when everybody knows it sells music and iPods?
  • Comic books used to be for kids, now I never see anybody under 30 in my comic book store?
  • I used to be poor and skinny, and now I am rich and er, thick?
  • "Right" and "Wrong", "True" and "False" used to be entirely different things to me, and now I know both more and less than ever?
(Goodness, she is just a year younger than me.)
---
OK, somebody just asked "how rich are you?" Well, I was pretty much using humorous exaggeration throughout this post. My answer:
I am rich compared to most people on this planet, but I just live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a small town, nothing remarkable. But these days I am able to get what I like and still live well within my means, which is a really nice change.

Also, by the way, I am finally losing the "thick" that I started gaining after I began working from home, thanks to Pure Trim.
---
Changes 1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how rich are you?

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I am rich compared to most people on this planet, but I just live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a small town, nothing remarkable. But I am now able to get what I like and still live well within my means, which is a really nice change.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering that, I was just curious. You didn't have to answer but you did, so thanks.

Anonymous said...

Courtney Cox's breasts size is never the same twice?

I never paid any attention to her breasts. Her eyes and other facial features are so captivating to me that even if she was missing a few arms and a leg I probably wouldn't even notice. :-)

Anonymous said...

Courtney Cox's breasts size is never the same twice?

I never paid any attention to her breasts. Her eyes and other facial features are so captivating to me that even if she was missing a few arms and a leg I probably wouldn't even notice. :-)