Sunday, December 20, 2015

Oberon Design

A few years ago, I bought an Oberon iPad cover in thick leather, embossed with a beautiful design based on an old drawing. It is stunning, though with the downside that it is hardly lightweight.
Since then they clearly expanded a lot, despite making leather and metal designs are quite resource-demanding. I find their designs, now both in leather and metal, to be gorgeous, and if I need another lifetime and it's female, I know at least one place to get my jewelry.
OberonDesign.com --- Page of sample designs



It seems van Gogh's Starry Night is becoming iconic. It was
Also used in the excellent CGI movie Home.


3 comments:

Joe Dick said...

and if I need another lifetime and it's female, I know at least one place to get my jewelry.

Or you could "transition" in this lifetime! ;-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Yeah, I didn't need to think long about that, since I'm six foot four, with hands the size of frying pans. :-)

Joe Dick said...

Ha! :-)