"Person with a bag"
I'm awarding three prizes of $100 each for what I judge to be the most interesting or pleasing photographs sent to me before the end of Monday 30 June 2014.
This, plus a first prize which is sponsored by Waterfield Design, see below.
- Each author may send one (1) picture.
- The picture may not previously have won prizes or have been published in a professional publication, on- or offline.
- The author's name must be in the file name. (Example: joe-joeson-13.jpg)
- No text added to the picture, please.
- Shortest edge should be at least 1200 pixels, longest edge less than 3000 pixels.
- JPG format. Maximum file size: 2 megabytes.
- Photos may be color or monochrome.
- Judging is entirely subjective. Fulfilment depends on a minimum of quality and quantity of submissions.
I plan that early in of July, I will post several of the best entries, and the winners. I require a Paypal address to pay to, or a physical one for cash or the first price.
Send entries to my eolake-[at]-stobblehouse.com address.
(I will give an email confirmation when I get your entry.)
Notice that we are not necessarily talking about "bag people" here (I fact I prefer that the bag not be plastic or paper), but rather simply "person with a bag", which is a very broad spectrum indeed, and would include street photography, documentary, portraits, and whatnot.
Waterfield Design has kindly donated their Muzetto bag for the our first prize. It is a brilliant and original bag, and was in fact the very first one I bought from them myself. It is perfect for urban use, college, work...
It is a very versatile and stylish bag for any gender or age, and it will be in the medium size, it will fit a 11-inch laptop or of course any current tablet, and more. It will be like the one on the left in the picture below (maybe a bit smaller), brown leather with black accents. Subtly beautiful. (If you'd like a different size or accent color, you can ask for that, but it might take a couple weeks extra to deliver it.)
This is not a casual sponsorship. The contest was inspired by me getting my new Waterfield Outbag duffel bag. (See my recent review.)