... But, when the robot introduces a delay of one-third of a second between their left hands moving the stick, and feeling the sponge move on their right hands, suddenly it tickles!
All well and cool, but it doesn't explain:
- What *is* "being tickled", the sensation?
- What is the purpose of it?
- Why is the reaction laughter?
- Why is it so unpleasant despite the laughter?
- Why will so many people torture kids with tickling, despite that they know it's unpleasant?
... Maybe it's only really unpleasant to Highly Sensitive People?