Sunday, January 31, 2010

Modern Drift by Efterklang

[Thanks to Luke]

A music video for the song Modern Drift by the Danish band Efterklang (a more poetic word for "reverberation"). Made by Danish multi-artist Kristian Leth.

I admit I didn't care for the song at first (something about his voice), but it grew on me. Definitely catchy.
It seems the wildlife in Dyrehaven include a few nude humans, wild and feral.

Dyrehaven is a huge park by Danish standards. It used to only for royal hunting use, I think, but now it's open to the public. I once was there with my ex-gf Birgitte, we visited the mansion shown briefly in silhouet a third into the video (Eremitageslottet*). It's apparently a summer home of the Danish king/queen's. The outside stairs had female sphinxes at the bottom, and they had the most round, pert, naked tits I have ever seen on statues! I just found it hilarious that such delightful earthiness was found in a royal home. And they were sort of sexy. Birgitte found it really male-stupid that I was so fascinated by them, though. But I'll def go back and photograph them, and Dyrehaven (the animal garden or the deer garden).


* The Hermitage Castle. Hermitage: any secluded place of residence or habitation; retreat; hideaway. (Photo: Copenhagen Eye.)

Update: TCGirl found pics of the statues mentioned.
(Photos by NunoG.)



I think they were designed so the lords could delight in the titties, but when the countess gave them the evil eye, they could say "No no, honey, they are just the breast plates in the armor, see?"

7 comments:

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Actually it's sphinxes.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Weird mistakes in this post. I'd also spelled armor as "amour".

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Now, that's just cute! :-)

A Freudian Slip that your shell's not as tough as it seems?... ;-)

TC [Girl] said...

Pascal said...
"Now, that's just cute! :-)

A Freudian Slip that your shell's not as tough as it seems?... ;-)"

That or...he might just have been mesmerized by those Sphinx boobies, again! ;-)

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Me shell is like Iron Man's. It has to be, to protect all that mush.

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Reminds me, I think there's still some shrimps left in the fridge for my early breakfast.

"A gluttonous craving for lobster is a crus-tation."

TC [Girl] said...

https://www.facebook.com/PhotographerCasperWilkens/photos/a.622097234494047.1073741828.204044696299305/624406437596460/?type=1&theater